The Partnership Board has been established to provide a forum for collective action on issues that affect all partners, such as the implications of growth. It will champion the achievement of the aims and priorities of Our Partnership to improve the health and wellbeing of the population of Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes.
The Partnership Board members include the Chairs of local NHS organisations, Chairs of Health and Wellbeing Boards from our Councils and the Chief Executive Officers of all Partners.
The Partnership Board will meet quarterly with a mixture of public and private meetings.
The meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity to ask questions if submitted in writing 48 hours before the meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend the meeting or ask a question.
Please find the dates for future BLMK Partnership Board Meetings below:
3 February 2021
3 March 2021
The Papers for all of the past meetings can be found here:
- BLMK Partnership Board – 9 December 2021 – papers
- BLMK Partneship Board – 11 November 2020 – papers
- BLMK Partnership Board – 14 October 2020 – papers
- BLMK Partnership Board -15 September 2020 – papers
- BLMK Partnership Board – 5 August 2020 – papers
- BLMK Partnership Board – 3 July 2020 – papers
- BLMK Partnership Board – 4 March 2020 – papers